Don’t have an account? Register
Personal Data Controller Information Clause
In accordance with Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (Official Journal of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR" you are hereby notified that:
1) The Controller of your personal data is the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów, with it registered office at Sucharskiego St. 2, 35-225 Rzeszów, Poland (hereafter as “UITM”).
2) UITM has appointed The Data Protection Officer at the University of Information Technology and Management (IOD), email: email@example.com
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment process. When accepted, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of complying with the terms of a contract you are a party to, on legal basis of art. 6 para 1 letter b of GDPR.
4) Your personal data will be processed for the period:
- In case of dropping out of the UITM: no longer than for one month counting from the day of submitting resignation and collecting documentation;
- In case of applicant rejection: during the appeal procedure and collecting documentation, but no longer than 6 months from the date of the end of recruitment;
- In case of the UITM admission: for the period of studies and in accordance with Article 4 of Ordinance of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 16 September 2016 on documentation on the course of studies for a period of 50 years from the date of completion of studies;
5) Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless it is necessary for the performance of the contract where UITM is the party (e.g. maintenance of IT systems) or as a result of law provisions.
6) Your personal data will not be transmitted to a third country or international organisation.
7) Your personal data will not be used for the purpose of profiling.
8) You have the right to:
- In case of candidates during recruitment process, to access the content of your personal data, as well as the right to rectify and erase it, if legally permissible.
- In case of students, to access the content of your personal data, as well as the right to rectify and erase it, if legally permissible and in accordance with relevant provisions on documentation on the course of studies.
9) The Controller can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or letter sent to the address of Controller’s Office.
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by University of Information Technology and Management, Sucharskiego St. 2, 35-225 Rzeszów, Poland for the purposes and within the scope required for the recruitment process.
I hereby agree to receive via e-mail information about competitions and promotional actions organised by the University of Information Technology and Management Sucharskiego St. 2, 35-225 Rzeszów, Poland in which I could participate.
I hereby confirm that I was informed by University of Information Technology and Management (address: Sucharskiego St. 2, 35-225 Rzeszów, Poland) about video monitoring and recording on the University's premises, which will be not made available to other entities, except for those authorized by law. Video monitoring record will be stored for a period not longer than 3 months.
Already have an account? Log in